BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
For over 50 years, the CHBA has been the “voice for the residential construction industry”. As a voluntary organization run by its members, we understand what our members need and we work to support all members’ business success.
The CHBA strives to provide its membership with these benefits to help succeed:
- Networking opportunities with peers within the industry.
- Opportunity for Awards and Recognition by showing your innovation and creativity in our Awards of Excellence Program.
- Be actively involved in a dynamic group of Professionals, either with our Board of Directors, and/or committees such as Parade of Homes, Trade Show, Governance and more.
- The strength of speaking in a Collective Voice with local municipal authorities.
- Partnership with Building Community and access to potential customers within the membership.
- Education through Lunch N’ Learns, regular industry updates and access to local, provincial and national resources.
- Enhanced Marketing for your product and have your company listed on CHBA’s member directory – a mark of distinction.
- Association makes you eligible for group insurance rates, discounted fees, government lobbying, and voting rights for local or provincial chapters.